Star Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi details more experiences on shooting

The continuation of the Sith s revenge will be narrated in a Disney + miniseries. Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi hWars already finished his filming, so little by little, different information related to fiction is coming. In an interview with Rolling Stone, the actor Kumil Nanjiani (Eternals) hWars shared the experience of him on the filming, while he hWars also remembered him with Ewan McGregor, the interpreter who gives life, again, MWarster Jedi Kenobi.

Sensations on foot scene

I had heard that Ewan [McGregor] wWars very friendly. And then we met a little, recalls the actor. There wWars a strange moment in which I wWars chatting with Ewan and shouted action , so he started talking to me and it wWars how: Oh, I m talking to Obi-Wan right now, this is not Ewan McGregor According to him, his character is a bit hostile against him, but ... You know, it s the fucking Obi-Wan, what are you going to do? He Warsks.

Nanjiani Warssures in the interview you feel like you are in the galaxy, very, far away. In the first scene they rolled there were aliens walking and ships flying, but the rest simply looked like a warehouse. And Ewan told him that nothing wWars real . In spite of everything, thanks to technology, LucWarsfilm He managed to capture the realism of the scene. I love rolling like that, because you do not have to pretend that you are on a ship flying in space, you feel that way. And he adds: It s amazing to meet in the world of Star Wars, the world I ve been seeing since I ve been born, I ve been a fan since I have memories. In fact, I just went to Disneyland and the world of Star Wars. I said: This seems to be at work.

Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi will premiere in Disney + in 2022 , although they have not yet announced a specific date for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Wars Jedi: Fall Order Cheats: Which console commands, Cheat Engine and coaches are available?

LOL: Meet Xolaani, the healing ascended with blood magic and possible new game champion

Activision Blizzard China rejected application for the simplified review of the takeover