God of War and Spider-Man: Our highlights from the PlayStation

After it was very quiet around the GamesCom, the event was now followed by the event that the game future should show us on PS4 and PS5. And that has the enormously high expectations in the run-up to the showcase in our opinion.

First gameplay to God of War Ragnarok, the announcement of Spider-Man 2, more about foresken and many more interesting info. So we want to tell you today, which game we enthused the most. Write us to your favorites in the comments.

262 5

more on the subject

PlayStation Showcase 2021: All PS5 games, trailers & announcements at a glance

Linda is looking forward to Spider-Man 2

Linda Sprenger: Well finally. After making the great but very short Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales on the PS5 already aqueous, I can now look forward to the second main part of Insomniac Games' Spidey series.

That Peter Parker and Miles Morales occur this time even in a double pack, I find all the better. The special skills of the superheroes complement each other perfectly and we expect another sweeping open World adventure that hopefully exceeds the great first part and spin-off even.

Annika has already got goose bumps on the Kotor teaser

Annika Bavendiek: What Star Wars are concerned, I'm really just knitted. Presented me a trailer with epic star Wars music, or even the first sounds of it, and already you have me - whether game, movie or series. The fact that the PS5 game shown is also a remake of Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, let me cheer me inwardly louder.

This is not because I already know the original of 2003 and connect nostalgic memories. On the contrary: I have unfortunately failed to catch up with the role-playing hit. Older games slip in my huge backlog unfortunately quickly because they play something hindrance with their most dusty style. The Kotor Remake therefore offers me the ideal chance to finally refresh the highly pretty experience and even optimized in pretty and for the PS5 (and probably Xbox Series X / S). For something like I love remakes. At least, when developer Asyr does not blee it.

Eleen can not wait to hunt in foresken by Athia

Eleen Reinke: admitted after I was already looking forward to foreskicks since the first trailer, I was somewhat skeptical this time. I find the premise of stories where protagonists are pulled into a foreign world and first have to get explained everything, just not so exciting - especially since we are often puzzled with info, instead of getting an organic story. But I keep a final opinion on the story of ForSpoken, but I have to get to see more of the game.

For this, the gameplay in the second part of the trailer was all the more excited about it. In addition to a glorious world that explore me now, it's all the magical skills of Hero's Frey, I'm looking forward to. They look damned cool and above all varied. If the game keeps what the trailer promises, it should at least never be monotonous in the fighting of foresospects. Probably the best ability for me, however, was the way Frey can move in the huge-looking world. As an absolute racing party, every game makes me happy, where I can also walk in an affinity.

Hannes can barely expect the Fimbulwinter of God of: Ragnarok

Hannes Rossow: Yes, I'm getting there, my highlight of the PlayStation Showcases was simply the thickest hype, the Sony has currently to offer. I loved the God of War reboot and have been waiting for the next adventure with Kratos and Atreus since the final sequence with Thor.

The Reveal trailer, which has finally shown Gameplay, has also fully fulfilled my expectations. The atmosphere is coherent, the cast is expanded with exciting figures such as the Nordic War God Tyr and the action also acted properly powerful. I'm sorry, but here I'm full on board.

Max is also happy like Bolle on Kotor

Max Franke: I was very happy about the announcement of Knights of the Old Republic and that's not just because the original Kotor is a very good role-playing game. For me personally, it is unfortunately not technically not very well aged. This affects the optics, but also gameplay aspects of the game, such as the combat system. I want to say that: we could also have been able to get a simple HD-Remastered, or an even more simple re-release as last with Republic Commando, Episode 1: Racer and so on.

But Kotor has earned much more than that and I am very pleased that it returned to newly built again and then the people can pick up, which would no longer be able to cope with the a little bulky original from today's perspective. Remains only to be hoped that developers Aspyr still paves the feeling of the template in all necessary changes.

Dennis has fallen in love with Tchia

Dennis Michel: After my colleagues have already picked out the big blockbusters, however, a well-keen, far unknown game most fascinated: Tchia, who reminiscent with his South Sea setting and his colorful look at Vaiana Open World Adventure game. That just looked incredibly cordial and how to say nowadays Wholesome.

But what really picked me off was the mood that was conveyed in the trailer. The beautiful song just fitted perfectly for shown. And who knows me, white, music plays with me in games an enormous role. In general, the atmosphere has to be easy and that looks very good at Tchia. Incidentally, I have to agree Annika at Highlight Number 2. A remake of Kotor, how good is that!?

What about you. Which game was your highlight?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Wars Jedi: Fall Order Cheats: Which console commands, Cheat Engine and coaches are available?

LOL: Meet Xolaani, the healing ascended with blood magic and possible new game champion

Activision Blizzard China rejected application for the simplified review of the takeover